Loan on Gold
Signature Jewelers & Loans provides pawn loans against precious metals, such as gold. Not only do we buy, sell and loan against gold jewelry, but we also deal in gold bullion and coins.
We use metal testing equipment and acids to determine if the jewelry is plated or not, in addition to the karatage of gold when necessary. It is important to determine both the type and total weight of the metal in each piece of jewelry prior to making a purchase or a pawn loan. We pay a premium for signed goods, gemstones, and take into account aesthetic value, numismatic value and overall salability when determining the value of your item.
Gold And Silver Bullion
We remain aware of current market trends and fluctuations in the prices of precious metals and evaluate and weigh every piece in front of the client. Offers to purchase and loan reflect the current spot price of the particular metal.
Gold we accept
- 8k, 10k, 12k, 14k, 16k, 18k, 20k, 22k, 24k
- Gold Coins, Gold Bars, and Metals
- New, Old or Damaged Gold Necklaces, Bracelets, Rings or Earrings
- Fine Gold Jewelry (Premium prices for name brands such as Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Fabergé, Harry Winston, Boucheron, Bulgari, and David Webb to name a few)
- Gold Wedding Bands and Engagement Ring
- Scrap Dental Gold
- Gold Watches (Working or Not)